Wednesday, September 8, 2010

about me

Hello everybody. My name is Fatima Sayed. I was born in Lebanon in a village named Aytaroun. It's just on the border of Palestine (Palestine is currently occupied by Israel) . I stayed  in the village until  I was 18. During this time I completed  my high school certificate, also I helped  to manage the farm which my father owns.
Then I moved to Beirut (capital of Lebanon) to study law.  It took me 4 years to graduate as a  Bachelor of Law  from "The Lebanese University" and 3 years to get a Masters degree. After this I registered with the Lawyers Union  and I worked as an advocate intern for only 4 months.

In 2008 I meet my husband while he was visiting Lebanon . We got engaged in 2009 and married in July 2010 when I came to Australia.
 Now, I'm studying English to improve my language and be able to study law in Australia and be a lawyer
(In the future, if you have legal problems, contact me and of course I will help you.:) :)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment